Seth Sierk (Co-Owner) | Bob Lamovec (Co-Owner)
Locally Owned & Operated Since 1983
Office Enterprises, Inc. (OEI) has been committed to providing the best products and service for our customer applications since 1983.
Treating our customers as prospects throughout the lifetime of each individual relationship guarantees our dedication as a partner, not just a provider. With a multi-state presence servicing three territories in the Wisconsin and Minnesota areas, we continually strive to position ourselves for future growth and success.
With two fully staffed offices, we provide local sales and service professionals displaying extensive product knowledge, excellent customer service and a proven track record for quality work, that are only a phone call away when you are in need. We guarantee a great customer experience, which has been the backbone of our growth throughout the years.
As a second generation business, we have continued to experience growth through increased customer relationships, and an expanding regional coverage. We have also deepened our product and service offerings, making OEI the most complete office solutions provider in the Wisconsin and Minnesota regions. With everything you need ranging from mailing equipment to postage meters, right down to your office furnishings, we have the means to provide you with the full office experience. Understanding that your desire is a single source for your technology needs, we also offer Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Signage and Digital Advertising, validating that there isn’t much we don’t do!
In its 34 years in business, Office Enterprises, Inc (OEI) has been an involved, generous corporate citizen in the communities it serves. Every year, throughout our service area, we as a corporation, and our employees on teams and as individuals, participate in community events, sponsorships, scholarships and donations of many kinds. As we continue to grow and develop as an organization, our commitment to community involvement and charity sponsorships grows with us.
We welcome new opportunities to serve! If you are a non-profit or sponsoring a community event, fund-raiser or other charity opportunity, please contact us with an information letter of request to consider participation.
The Organizations We Support
- Abbotsford / Colby Crossings Chamber of Commerce
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northcentral Wisconsin
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys & Girls Club of the Wausau Area
- Business Technology Association
- Catholic Charities
- Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin
- Wausau Curling Center
- D.C. Everest Education Foundation
- D.C. Everest Senior High School
- DCE FBLA
- Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra
- Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
- Elks Club
- Fill a Backpack
- First Giving
- Floodwood Area Credit Union
- Friends of Everest Baseball
- FSI Printing
- Gannett Wisconsin Newspapers
- Ghidorzi Green and Clean
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harley’s Heroes
- Headwaters Foundation
- Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Holy Family Church
- Integrity First Bank
- Riley Hospital for Children
- JCI Wisconsin
- JDRF Northeast WI Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin Inc.
- Key to Life
- Lake Wausau Association, Inc.
- Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
- Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Medford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mount Olive Church
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- NCW Donate Life Fund
- New Visions Gallery
- Newman Catholic Schools
- National Federation of Independent Business
- North Central Wisconsin Donate Life
- Northcentral Technical College
- North Country Trail Associations
- Portage County Business Council
- Reach Regional Enterprises
- Rothschild Elementary School
- Samoset Council
- Silver Birch Ranch
- Special Olympics Wisconsin
- St. Bernard / St. Hedwig Parish
- St. Therese Parish
- The Neighbors’ Place
- United Way of Marathon County
- Wausau 525 Group LLC
- Wausau Area Jaycees
- Wausau Community Development Authority
- Wausau Community Theatre
- Wausau Country Club
- Wausau Early Birds Rotary Club
- Wausau EGL Academy
- Wausau Events
- Wausau Police Benefit Association
- Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin Property Taxpayers
- Wisconsin Area Jaycees
- Wisconsin Automotive & Truck Education Association
- Wisconsin Lions Foundation, Inc.
- Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance
- Wood County Clerk of Circuit Court
- Woodson YMCA
- Workplace Volunteer Council FABFA
We carefuly select our partners in order to offer you the best products available.
Here’s what some of our clients think about us.
Office Enterprises analyzed our office equipment usage and tailored a program to our needs. With their program we have gained space efficiencies from fewer machines, increased our office equipment performance and capabilities and significantly lowered our costs. The biggest value is that Office Enterprises is our single source of accountability for office equipment so we can focus on our core business.
When we need business furniture and a trusted resource we turn to The OEI Group (Office Enterprises, Inc.). We recently had two large furniture projects which we needed to tackle; we contracted with The OEI Group as our business furniture vendor and couldn’t be happier with our decision! Their interior design services, completeness of installation, quality of product, commitment to the timelines, and the overall great experience keeps The OEI Group at the top of our list!Bob Heyman